"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Movies I watched in 2016

Happy New Year!
2017 is here! And as I did a Books I read in 2016 I am here to do Movies I watched in 2016! Because I am Movies Meet Their Match. This will be a lot harder because I keep a book journal that I write down a book when I finish it. I should do that for movies too, and I think I will, but I don't have one yet. So, I have really had to use my brain. Because of that I will only be doing the movies I watched for the first time. Enjoy!

First Time:

HOME (2015) [I think we watched in 2015, but my sister insists.] (Yes, it looks very strange.)
  


An American in Paris (1951)



The Great Ziegfeld (1936)
  

Back to the Future - part 1 (1985)
  

Summer of the Monkeys (1998)
  

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (2007) [blah!]
  

Schindler's List - part 1 (1993)
  

The BFG (2016)
  

Ghostbusters (1984) [I forgot to put this one!!]
  



Roman Holiday (1953)
  

The Music Man (1962)
  

Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
  
Apollo 13 (1995)
  
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
 

Temple of Doom (1984)
 

The Last Crusade (1989)
 



Series:

Robin Hood BBC (seasons 1-3)
  

Downton Abbey (seasons 1-3 season 4 episodes 1-3)

If I think of any more I'll put 'em here.
Thanks for reading!!! Happy New Year!!!

MovieCritic

2 comments:

  1. Back tot he Future. I watched that for the first time this year too. It was QUITE amusing! Especially when he gets back home in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was really confused, "BACK to the future?" But then it all made sense and it was funny!

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles