"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Presenting... My Charles Dickens Book

Hello!
I am here today to start something I am (hopefully) going to do each month! It will be where I show some sort of movie or book collection that I own, a series, a big book of several different novels/stories. I know right now it is kind of confusing, but I think it will work. Enjoy!

My Charles Dickens Book:

For Christmas 2015, by dad gave me this, a collection of five of Charles Dickens novels; Oliver Twist, A Tale of Two Cities, David Copperfield, A Christmas Carol, and Great Expectations.

This is how big it is. This is a standard size pencil.
I told him that I would read the whole thing by next Christmas. And I did! I still have to write a review on all these (they are sitting in my drafts) but when I do I will put the links here:

Oliver Twist

A Tale of Two Cities

David Copperfield

A Christmas Carol

Great Expectations

In a weird way I am very protective of this book. I had a dream about it getting destroyed.

I hope you all enjoy this little "series" I am starting!

MovieCritic

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome book! I really need to read all of those. And I think this is a good idea for a series. Looking forward to the next one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really, really, great! Thank you! I have quite a few ideas in mind.

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles