"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Friday, June 12, 2020

The Pixar Blogathon is Here!

Hello, my fellow fans!

It is time to celebrate some of our favorite animated movies because the Pixar Blogathon is here!


I'm so excited that all of you could join me and am greatly anticipating your posts! You can post them today or the 13th or 14th! I will be posting a guest post tomorrow and my movie review on Sunday. Once your post is up please leave a comment on this post so I can link it here. We all want to read it!

I also have a Pixar game up HERE! Please check it out and have fun!



The Roster of posts:

ThunderbirdQueen starts us off with talking about her 10 favorite Pixar Shorts! If you haven't ever seen one, then you are missing out!

Classic Movie Muse compares WALL-E to Hello, Dolly! and shows why they work so well together in her post: Worlds Apart yet Connected at Heart.

ThunderbirdQueen joins us again with a post on Best Pixar Moments! These are the times when you stand up and cheer because of how wonderful they are!

Ivy Miranda talks about why Buzz and Woody's friendship is one of the best in her post Our Friendship Will Never Die.

ThunderbirdQueen guest posts here at Movies Meet Their Match in A Breakdown of A Bug's Life (1998).

Megan talks about the importance of family in the superhero movie The Incredibles (2004), in her post The Family is Incredible.

I talk about why Brave (2012) is my favorite Pixar movie (hint, it might have something to do with a bow and arrow...) in my review HERE.


+ Bonus of this month ThunderbirdQueen used Pixar characters for her House Special! It is where she takes characters and sorts them into Hogwarts houses!


Thanks for contributing! Let's enjoy all things Pixar!


MovieCritic

P. S. In honor of this festive occasion, I have a new header! My fantastic sister made it for me and I love the characters's expressions.

12 comments:

  1. My first post is up! Top Pixar shorts! Tomorrow will be my next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I know that you'll do well on my first game. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'm really looking forward to seeing all the posts around the blogsphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second post is up. Top Ten Pixar Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header! It's perfect. ;)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rakayle! I love it! ;) My sister did a great job.

      Delete
  5. Here's my post about Woody and Buzz! https://revealedintime.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-pixar-blogathon-our-friendship-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My post on The Incredibles is up!

    https://meganchappie.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-family-is-incredible.html

    And YOUR HEADER. So adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles