"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Friday, June 12, 2020

A Pixar Shorts and Screencap Game

'Ello to all of you!

Here is a game to go with my Pixar Blogathon!


I haven't done a game in such a long time, so I'm really excited! There are two parts to this! Woohoo! I will list the two games separetly, but they have these common rules:

1. Put your guesses in the comments. I have comment moderation on right now so don't worry about anyone seeing your answers.
2. Each correct guess is worth 5 points. If you get a "sweep" (get all of them correct in one of the games) that's an additional 10 points. When I post the answers I'll say who got the highest points and that person is the winner!
3. Make sure that with any guesses with the first game you use: 1, 2, 3... With the second game use: a, b, c... I want to make sure that I know which one you are talking about!
4. No looking any of these up, that's the obvious rule.
5. This is purely for fun! If you know some for certain, great, if you want to try your hand at guessing, that's awesome too!

First game: Pixar shorts!

A special thing about Pixar is that with each of their feature films they've released a short film to go with it. These short films are funny, sweet, and overall so much fun. It's one of my favorite parts of the movie! I'll list 10 shorts (with their name and an image from it so you know which one I'm talking about) and you have to tell me which film they came out with!

Note: A few of these shorts were made several years before the movie and were rereleased with them and are now ascosiated with them. The films Coco, Toy Story 4, and Onward didn't have one. Some of the movies have an additional one that connects directly to the film. Example, Mike's New Car that goes with Monster's Inc. I've tried to be tricky with these, so keep all of this in mind!

1. Bao

2. Boundin'

3. Day and Night

4. Geri's Game

5. La Luna

6. Lava

7. Lifted

8. Luxo Jr.

9. One Man Band

10. Piper
(Look familiar to anyone?)


Second game: Screencaps!

I was debating for awhile on what my second game should be. Quotes? Character names? But then I realized, this is Pixar we're talking about! It has to involve animation because that is their specialty! I'll have 10 random images and you have to tell me which movie they are from! Enjoy the outstanding animation!

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.

g.

h.

i.

j.



I hope that these games are a bit of a challenge. Have fun! I will post the answers on Friday, 19th, so you have a week to respond!

Make sure to check out everyone else's awesome posts for this blogathon at the master post HERE.

MovieCritic

8 comments:

  1. Okay, here we go.
    Game One:
    1. Bao- Incredibles 2
    2. Boundin'- Cars?
    3. Day and Night- No idea.
    4. Geri's Game- Toy Story 2?
    5. La Luna- Brave
    6. Lava- Inside Out
    7. Lifted- I want to say Ratatouille?
    8. Luxo Jr.- Bug's Life?
    9. One Man Band- Toy Story?
    10. Piper- Finding Dory

    Game 2:
    a. Cars
    b. Up
    c. Planes: Fire and Rescue or The Good Dinosaur
    d. Brave
    e. Ratatouille
    f. Walle
    g. Toy Story
    h. Cars 2
    i. Coco
    j. Inside Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Incredibles 2 2. Incredibles 3. Toy Story 3 4. Bug's Life 5. Brave 6. Inside Out 7. Wall- e? 8. Toy Story 2 9. Cars 10. Finding Dory

    a. Cars b. Up c. Good Dinosaur d. Brave e. Ratatouille f. Wall- e g. Toy Story h. Cars 2 i. Coco j. Inside Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my attempt at the second game!
    a. Cars
    b. Up
    c. Brave
    d.
    e. Ratatouille
    f. WALL-E
    g. Toy Story
    h. Planes
    i. Coco
    j. Finding Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. The Incredibles 2
    2. A Bug's Life
    3. The Incredibles
    4. Cars
    5. Finding Nemo
    6. Inside Out
    7. Wall E
    8. Toy Story
    9. Monster's Inc.
    10. Finding Dory

    a. Cars
    b. Up
    c. Brave
    d. Brave
    e. Ratatouille
    f. Wall E
    g. Toy Story
    h. ?
    i. Coco
    j. Inside Out

    ;D

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles