"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Friday, June 19, 2020

A Pixar Shorts and Screencap Game: ANSWERS!

Greetings!

It is time to reveal the answers to my Pixar game! HERE is the original post if you want to try to figure these out before reading this post.

Thank you so much to all the participants! I hope that you had as much fun playing it as I had putting it together!



Scoring reminder: Each correct guess is worth 5 points. If you get a "sweep" (get all of them correct in one of the games) that's an additional 10 points. The person who got highest points is the winner!


First game: Pixar shorts!: Answers

1. Bao -- Incredibles 2

2. Boundin' -- Incredibles (2004)

3. Day and Night -- Toy Story 3 (2010)

4. Geri's Game -- A Bug's Life (1998)

5. La Luna -- Brave (2012)

6. Lava -- Inside Out (2015)

7. Lifted -- Ratatouille (2007)

8. Luxo Jr. -- Toy Story 2 (1999)

9. One Man Band -- Cars (2006)

10. Piper -- Finding Dory (2016)
(Look familiar to anyone?)

Scores:


Rachel: 25



Second game: Screencaps!: Answers

a. Cars (2006)

b. Up (2009)

c. The Good Dinosaur (2015)

d. Brave (2012)

e. Ratatouille (2007)

f. WALL-E (2008)

g. Toy Story (1995)

h. Cars 2 (2011)

i. Coco (2018)

j. Inside Out (2015)


Scores:

Rachel: 60





Make sure to check out everyone else's awesome posts for this blogathon at the master post HERE! I had a fantastic time, and I thank all of you for reading these posts!

Tell me, what is your favorite Pixar short? I love them all, but my personal favorites are La Luna and Geri's Game!

MovieCritic

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I actually did pretty well! I knew all the screenshot ones, but the shorts were tricky. I'm very familiar with the shorts, but I have them as collections, so I didn't know which went with which. It was interesting to learn.
    Super fun game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you did! Good job! It's the same for me. Before I looked it up I never would've guessed that One Man Band went with Cars, even though that's one of my favorites!
      Yay! I'm so happy that you had fun!

      Delete
  2. I knew I missed Lifted! Anyway, thanks for putting on this very fun game and very fun party!!!!! It was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget which ones Lifted and Presto go with, too. Aw, thanks! I had so much fun putting together and I'm glad that you could join me!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I wouldn't have known some of these. I though about entering... Fun!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have more games soon, so you can join those! :)

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles