Three weeks ago, I had this movie game post. If you have not seen it go check it out HERE, before you read this. Anyway, sorry this was not out sooner, only last week did I get my second guess. In my other post I forgot to mention points! 5 points for correct movie, and 5 for each person correctly guessed in it. There is a total of 120 points that could be earned! I will say the movie then who said the quote.
Here they are!!
1. "They must have let us go, it's the only example for the ease of our escape." "You call that easy?!"
Answer: STAR WARS: IV, A NEW HOPE, Princess Leia, Han Solo.
2. "No more rhyming now I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?"
Answer: The Princess Bride, Vizzini, Fezzick.
3. "And I keyn't stan' 'em!"
Answer: Singin' in the Rain, Lena Lemont (Everyone who guessed got this one right!).
4. "You have eight more years of grammar school then four more years of high school then four years of collage." "...That's over thirty-seven years of school! I'll be bald and wrinkly by then!"
Answer: The Peanuts Movie, Charlie Brown, Sally Brown.
5. "Thanks for stopping by and throwing my bird!"
Answer: RIO, Linda.
6. "Anyone can cook!"
Answer: Ratatouile, lots of people but mainly Gusteau.
7. "When I was a little girl, the doctor told my mother that I could grow up to become a very dangerous criminal, so they made me do things with my right hand and now I'm never sure."
Answer: Easter Parade, Hannah Brown.
Answer: Cast Away, Chuck Noland.
9. "You didn't slay the dragon?!" "It's on my to-do list!"
Answer: Shrek, Princess Fiona, Shrek.
Happy birthday Fiona!!!
10. "If I fake it I don't have it."
Answer: What about Bob?, Bob Wiley.
Miss March: 10
Thank you so much for guessing, this was my first game, so I'm just getting the hang of it!!