"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Monday, September 12, 2016

Movie Quote Game - Answers!!

Hello Everyone!
Three weeks ago, I had this movie game post. If you have not seen it go check it out HERE, before you read this. Anyway, sorry this was not out sooner, only last week did I get my second guess. In my other  post I forgot to mention points! 5 points for correct movie, and 5 for each person correctly guessed in it. There is a total of 120 points that could be earned! I will say the movie then who said the quote.
Here they are!!

1. "They must have let us go, it's the only example for the ease of our escape." "You call that easy?!"
Answer: STAR WARS: IV, A NEW HOPE, Princess Leia, Han Solo.


2. "No more rhyming now I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?"
Answer: The Princess Bride, Vizzini, Fezzick.

 

3. "And I keyn't stan' 'em!"
Answer: Singin' in the Rain, Lena Lemont (Everyone who guessed got this one right!).

 

4. "You have eight more years of grammar school then four more years of high school then four years of collage." "...That's over thirty-seven years of school! I'll be bald and wrinkly by then!"
Answer: The Peanuts Movie, Charlie Brown, Sally Brown.

 

5. "Thanks for stopping by and throwing my bird!"
Answer: RIO, Linda.

6. "Anyone can cook!"
Answer: Ratatouile, lots of people but mainly Gusteau.

 

7. "When I was a little girl, the doctor told my mother that I could grow up to become a very dangerous criminal, so they made me do things with my right hand and now I'm never sure."
Answer: Easter Parade, Hannah Brown.

 

8. "Wilson!"
Answer: Cast Away, Chuck Noland.

 

9. "You didn't slay the dragon?!" "It's on my to-do list!"
Answer: Shrek, Princess Fiona, Shrek.
                                  Happy birthday Fiona!!!

 

10. "If I fake it I don't have it."
Answer: What about Bob?, Bob Wiley.

 

ENTRIES:
PioneerGirl: 115
Dunraven: 75
Cordy: 15
Miss March: 10

Thank you so much for guessing, this was my first game, so I'm just getting the hang of it!!

MovieCritic

2 comments:

  1. Ah! That's what no. 2 was. I thought it sounded familiar.

    Thanks for the game! It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles