Today I am making this quote game where I will have a few different quotes and you will try to guess 1. Where it is from. 2. Who said it. I might have a few that there are a few people going back and forth. You can post your answers here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org The answers will be out in a few days. So, have fun!
1. "They must have let us go. It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape." "You call that easy?!"
2. "No more rhyming now, I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?"
3. "And I keyn't stan' 'em."
4. "You have eight more years of grammar school then four years of high school then four years of college." "...That's over thirty-seven years of school! I'll be bald and wrinkly by then!"
5. "Thanks for stopping by and throwing my bird!"
6. "Anyone can cook!"
7. "When I was a little girl, the docter told my mother that I could grow up to become a very dangerous criminal, so they made me do things with my right hand and now I'm never sure."
9. "You didn't slay the dragon?!" "It's on my to-do list!"
10. "If I fake it, I don't have it."
Thank you so much for reading! I can't wait to hear your answers!