"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Book Review: Ghosts of Rockville: Search for the Dominion Glass by Justin Heimberg

Hello Everyone!!
I am sorry this post is kind of rushed, but I really wanted to post something and I haven't been able to watch any movies. I have been outside trying to get last bits of sunshine that I can, by I have read this book which I thought was very good! Also, please participate in my Movie Quote Game I know, I have said this in my last few posts, but my next post will be the answers! And, only two people have guessed. But anyway, enjoy this hurried post!!

Ghosts of Rockville: Search for the Dominion Glass
by Justin Heimberg:
This is the story of four tween ghost hunters, Jay, Pam, Danni, and Brian, in Rockville, a place known for paranormal happenings. Usually it is just an after school thing where other kids ask for there service, until one day, they get a mysterious note, that sends them on a bigger job, The Search for the Dominion Glass. This is just the first in the series, I can't wait to read the others!
The awesome thing with this book is that it has MagicViewtm, a way for you to look for clues with these four ghost hunters, if you keep your eyes open.
Genre: Mystery.
Characters: 9
My Favorite:
Pam,
Danni,
Dr. Grunspan
Words: 8
Storyline: 9, this is kind of a scary book in some parts but VERY good!! It has do deal with ghosts, but I don't believe in ghosts.
Overall Rating: 9!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

MovieCritic

2 comments:

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles