"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Friday, April 12, 2019

Teaser Trailer Reaction to STAR WARS IX!

Hellllllllooooooo!!!!!!

I am so, so, so, so excited, because today Lucasfilms released the teaser trailer for STAR WARS, episode IX!!!!

Before I gush all about it, you have to watch the trailer. Also, if you haven't seen any STAR WARS movies (where have you been for the last forty years?), don't read any further because there will be spoilers (maybe)!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I have now watched the trailer three times, and I just love it! My two favorite STAR WARS movies are A New Hope (1977)(the original, of course!), and The Last Jedi (2017), so I am expecting a lot from this, and it is living up to it!!

The first time I saw it, I was so excited I couldn't stop shaking for fifteen minutes! I had to go and burn a lot of energy until I calmed down.

We have all of my favorite quotes that Luke said in the last film. Ahh!!!

To be honest with you, when I saw Lando I nearly cried. I had been wondering if we would have some kind of follow up on him. I was so happy to see him.

I am sort of worried that Rose isn't in the trailer, but she wasn't in the trailer for VIII, but she was awesome in the movie, so it could turn out alright. I hope so!

Oh, I get shivers at the end. This will be the last in the saga. And now we have to wait until December to see it!!!


I'm sorry that this is so random, but I just had to blurt all my thoughts out!

Please tell me what you think of this trailer! Which STAR WARS is your favorite?

MovieCritic

18 comments:

  1. OH MY FLIPPING WORD I IT LOOKS GOOD! I saw the trailer last night and got chills. <3 <3 <3
    My favorite Star Wars movie...hmmm...the very first one I ever saw was Rogue One and it was really good. BUTTT The Return of the Jedi is an oldie but goodie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES YES!!!! Oh yes, I totally got chills, and I'm even getting shivers just thinking about it!! <3 <3 <3
      You saw Rogue One first? That's an interesting way to watch them! I only saw it last Sep.. Oh yeah! I agree with you on that, Kara!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait tell December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to seeing this star wars movie! It seems like I have been waiting forever! - June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the trailer is so cool! This looks like it is going to be an awesome Star Wars movie! I loved Return of the Jedi! It is hard to pick a favorite. ;) I still haven't seen Solo... I am slow in getting go see new movies.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I really am hoping for a lot from this because the last one was so good! RotJ is a definite favorite for me, too. It is! :) You and I are the same because I haven't seen Solo either! One of these days. :)

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS IT’S OUT?????
    *facepalm* WHY DID I GIVE UP YOUTUBE FOR LENT?????? WHY???
    *counts down the days until I can watch it*
    I can’t wait until it comes out! I just know that it’s going to be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!!
      NICOLE, I FEEL YOU! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to torture you!! I know exactly what that feels like. Make sure to let me know all of what you think of it as soon as Lent is over!! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this 'cause I didn't know it was out! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, Olivia! After I watched it, I didn't see anyone really saying anything about it, so I wanted to make sure everyone saw it! So exciting!!!!!

      Delete
  7. awsdklweiofwerwo - GOOD GRIEF THIS LOOKS AWESOME. AND THAT SUBTITLE RISE OF SKYWALKER GIVES ME MAJOR CHILLS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOES!!!!!! You'd think that watching it as many times as I have and thinking about it so much, I'd get tired of it, but no way!! (Have you seen VIII yet???)

      Delete
  8. Don't worry, Rose is definitely in it! There's even released photos of her and Rey talking together. Rose's new look is so pretty, she's dressed exactly how my mom would be if she were in Star Wars, and my mom wear her hair like that a lot 😊.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! I am really glad of that because she was one of my favorites in VIII! Oh, I haven't seen those pictures but now I want to. :) Also, hey Victoria! I haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you?

      Delete
  9. I'm super excited for it too. I really hope it lives up to The Last Jedi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Last Jedi was so awesome, it will be a lot to live up to it, but I think IX can do it. :)

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles