"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Most Often Used Quote Game ~ ANSWERS

Hello!
I have finally decided to tell you the answers to my Most Often Used Quote Game! I am sorry, I posted that back in June, and now in March I decide to tell you. Talk about being tardy...

Anyway, thank you all for guessing! Here are the answers:

1. "Wow! I tell you what, wow!"
Answer:
Movie: Anastasia (1997)
Character: Bartok
Actor: Hank Azaria

2. 
Person 1: "I just fell!"
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I'm okay, but still."
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I still don't know what we are talking about."
Answer:
Movie: Nancy Drew (2007)
Character(s):
Person 1: Corky, Person(s) 2: PNancy and Ned (technically, I'm not counting them because they don't say anything.)
Actor(s): Josh Flitter, Emma Roberts, and Max Thieriot.

3. "Ouch! Now that hurt! Mamma, Mamma!"
Answer:
Movie: The Aristocats (1970)
Character: Marie
Actress: Liz English
Sorry about the terrible photo.

4. "I see you're drinking 2%, is that because you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not, you could be drinking whole if you wanted too."
Answer:
Movie: Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
Character: Napoleon
Actor: John Herder

5. "Oh, pook."
Answer:
Movie: Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967)
Character: Mrs. Meers
Actress: Beatrice Lillies

6. "Talk, talk, talking, closure."
Answer:
Movie: Chicken Little (2005)
Character: Abby
Actress: Joan Cusack

7. "I WANT HAM!"
Answer: 
Movie: Ponyo (2009)
Character: Ponyo
Actress: Noah Cyrus

8.
Person 1: "¿Comprende?"
Person 2: "Yeah, I comprende."
Person 1: "No, no, no. It's comprendo: you comprende, I comprendo."
Answer:
Movie: Inspector Gadget (1999)
Character(s):
Person 1: Dr. Claw
Person 2: John Brown/Inspector Gadget
Actor(s): Rupert Everett, Matthew Broderick.

9. "Now that's funny, that's real funny."
Answer:
Movie: Support Your Local Sheriff (1969)
Character: Joe Danby
Actor: Bruce Dern

10. "I do not think that word means what you think it means."
Answer:
Movie: The Princess Bride (1987)
Character: Inigo
Actor: Mandy Patinkin

Scores:
AGirlWithIdeas ~ 100 points
Elanor ~ 50 points
Olivia ~ 48 points
Korin ~ 12 points
Amaris ~ 10 points

Thank you so much to all of you who guessed! My next post will be in April, so Happy Easter!

MovieCritic

8 comments:

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles