"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Monday, June 12, 2017

Most Often Used Quote Game

Hello Everyone!
It is about time for a game, am I right?
 

My family uses quotes everyday. But, this game is these are quotes that in a day you will most likely hear one or more of these! We don't say all of these because we mean them, but we try our best to sound like whoever is saying them.
How it works:
You guess which movie these quotes are from.
10 point for every correct answer.
Bonus point for correct actor(s) or character(s) who say it.
Also, I am doing these from memory so I'm sorry if some of them are not the exact wording.
Have fun guessing!

1. "Wow! I tell you what, wow!"

2. 
Person 1: "I just fell!"
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I'm okay, but still."
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I still don't know what we are talking about."

3. "Ouch! Now that hurt! Mamma, Mamma!" (Her voice is super cute!)

4. "I see you're drinking 2%, is that because you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not, you could be drinking whole if you wanted too." (The way he says it is just so funny.)

5. "Oh, pook."

6. "Talk, talk, talking, closure."

7. "I WANT HAM!"

8.
Person 1: "¿Comprende?"
Person 2: "Yeah, I comprende."
Person 1: "No, no, no. It's comprendo: you comprende, I comprendo."

9. "Now that's funny, that's real funny."

10. "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Alright! Good luck!
No, this is not a clue.

MovieCritic

5 comments:

  1. 1. Anastasia -- Bartok (Hank Azaria)
    4. Napoleon Dynamite -- Napoleon (?) ...pretty sure, but it's been a while on this movie
    10. The Princess Bride -- Inigo (Mandy Pattinson)

    Clearly, I was not very good at this game. I'm sure I know some of these, I just couldn't remember on the spot!:/

    Fun game, anyways, MC :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for guessing, Elanor!

      That happens to me all the time, it sounds so familiar but I cannot think where it is from! :D

      Thanks again! :D

      Delete
  2. I have no idea the first ones, but the last one... The Princess Bride, Fezzik? Probably wrong about who said it- I kept going between Fezzik and Inigo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yay! *rubs hands together*

    #1. ANASTASIA AHHHHH
    #2. Nancy Drew?
    #3. The Aristocats, Marie :) (Your hint helped!!)
    #10. The Princess Bride, Inigo

    Fun game!! :D And I see here on the comment thing that you're taking a hiatus until April . . . hope you're enjoying it! But glad you've scheduled posts for us. ;) Anyway, hugs!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking back, I only know one of these: #10 Princess Bride. :D

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles