"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Announcing my Halloween Blog Party ~ 2017!

Hello Everyone!
Last year I hosted my first blog party ever, a Halloween Blog Party! This year I have decided to do it again!
This years date: November 1- 4, 2017!
Here is how it works:
1. You choose a character from a book, movie, or both.
2. You read/watch, the book/movie, that the character came from.
3. You dress up as the character and take pictures (NOTE: You don't have to show your face, I don't).
4. You review the book/movie/both in a post and include photos of you dressed up!!

The Rules:
1. You don't have to celebrate Halloween to participate. I just use Halloween as an excuse to dress up.
2. You don't have to show your face.
3. If there is more than one movie version you don't have to review all of them.
4. If you want you can just choose to review something, OR show pictures, you don't have to do both.

My sisters and I love being the same thing, but not the same thing. A few years ago we were all queens. Last year, we decided to all be villains. The results were pretty "wicked".
My older sister was: The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
I was: Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
My younger sister was: Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)

This year, we all decided to sort of be the same thing. My younger sister is a little different, but my older sister and I are counting it. I love mysteries, so you'll have to guess. The clue is one of these buttons backgrounds is what we are going to be. Good Luck guessing!
Spread the word:
Here are some buttons!
1.

2.

3.

4.

Thank you so much for reading!! See ya' in November!

MovieCritic

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this idea so much!!! This will be fun😃 Though...I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. It will be interesting to see if I can come up with a costume. But I shall do my best. 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elanor! I love your enthusiasm! I can't wait to see what you come up with!! :D :D Thank you!

      Delete
    2. So, after some serious brainstorming, think I have an idea. One question, though: do we have to review the book AND the movie, or can we do one or the other? Like is it ok if I just review the book or vice versa?

      Delete
    3. Nope, you don't have to. You can just review the movie, or just review the book! What ever works best for you! I can't wait to see your idea!

      Delete
  2. Oohh how fun!! I'd love to be part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Woodhouse! I would love for you to be part of it!

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles