"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

August 2019 Blog Events

Hello, everyone!

I know that we are already 13 days into August (what?? How is this possible??) but I have a few announcements for you! There are a lot of awesome blog events that are going on this month that I have to let you know about!

Current events:
These are already started, but it is never too late to join!


The Fifth Annual Barrymore Trilogy Blogathon!
Hosted by In The Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood and Pale Writer. This started today and goes until the 15th! I have participated the last two years, so I am excited to join again! Look for my post soon!


It's So Classic Blog Party!
Hosted by Rebellious Writing! RW turned two on the 9th, and they are celebrating by having this blogathon all through August, focused on one of my favorite genres, classics!


#AMonthWithoutTheCode65!
Hosted by Pure Entertainment Preservation Society. Last month was #CleanMovieMonth85!, so to show the difference between code films and non-code films, we are only watching non-code films this month! This may be even harder than last month.


Upcoming Events:

The Wizard of Oz Blogathon!
The movie The Wizard of Oz is going to turn 80 years old, so to commemorate this, Taking Up Room is hosting a party completely about it, the 23rd-25th. I can't wait to talk about it!


Are you looking forward to any of these?

I know that my posting lately has been less organized that usual, but don't fear, it is all going to work its self out very soon. Thanks for reading!

MovieCritic

4 comments:

  1. I think I will be doing the Classic blog party sometime this month. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe August is almost over. These look cool!

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles