"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

August is #AMonthWithoutTheCode: hosted by PEPS

Hello, again!
Last month, Pure Entertainment Preservation Society (PEPS) hosted, #CleanMovieMonth to celebrate the Production Code Administration. The challenge was to watch only movies made in the Breen era (1934-1954). (If you could help it). Here is how I did.

Now...
Click HERE to read the original announcement.
The idea: This month, to show how much better movies are with the Code, we are not watching any Code movies (If you can help it).

My goal: Try to watch more non-Code movies than Code movies. I will have a wrap-up at the end of the month to show you how I did.

What about you? Are you going to participate?


MovieCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles