"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hello movie and book fans!


Hello Everyone!
"The world is a stage, a stage is a world of entertainment!" (Hold the word entertainment)
This is going to be a blog all about movies and books. So there will be lots of recommendations. I will mostly have movie and book reviews, but other things too. I will try to not have any spoilers. If there are, I will warn you. In the comments I am always open to suggestions.

I will be using lots of quotes so go ahead and guess where they are from! These are just my opinions, feel free to tell me yours! For each movie I will have a rating system that goes like this.

MOVIE EXAMPLE: Everything is either 1-10. 10 is the best.
Some kind of movie.
(I also might have some history on the movie or book.)
Costumes: 6
Script: 4
Actors: 9
(If I think there could be better actors I will put them here.)
Good Quotes: "And I keyn't stan' 'em." (Sorry, I couldn't find any other way to get the accent right.)
Story: 2 ( I really like it to be original or if they are doing something based on a book, I will rate it on how close to the book it is.)

And for books pretty much the same but with:
BOOK EXAMPLE: 1-10. 10 is the best.
Book name.
Characters: 7
(I will probably list my favorite)
Words: 3
(I like authors who use lots of words.)
Story line: 9
(This is completely based on how I liked it. Tell me your opinion too!)

As I go along with this blog I might add more to the critiquing, but this is what I could come up with right now. Also, I'm very strict on bad language so if there is any the rating will go down.

Thanks so much for reading! I really enjoyed writing this post and I hope everyone enjoys reading it! By the way, I probably will be using pictures and since I don't own any copyrights If you find your picture, let me know so I can fully credit you or I can have it removed.

Thanks!!!!


MovieCritic


No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles