"'...I didn't cause a scene. I don't know why the usher asked us to leave.'
'Gordon said it was because you started talking very loudly in the middle of the movie, saying it wasn't at all like the originaly book...Gordon is still mad because he didn't get to see how the film ended.'
'He didn't need to see the end. I told him how the book ended and it was so much better than the movie. They even changed the hero's motavation. Can you imagine? That movie was such a travesty that I couldn't help getting upset.'" ~ Wonderland Creek - by Lynn Austen
I'm sorry that some of my pictures are not working, I am doing my best to fix that as soon as possible!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Book Review: A Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice

Hello!
So it turns out that today would have been Jane Austen's 241st birthday and to celebrate it (sort of) I knew I had to do a post on it, and the only thing I could come up with was this. No I didn't come up with it, it is a real thing, but I'm not doing one of her classic novels or a movie on it, I'm doing this. Enjoy!

A Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice:

By Jane Austen
Abridgement by Alex Goodwin
Photography by Belmondo
Illustrations on pages viii, 26, 36, by Tess Gammell

I gave this to my older sister last Christmas because she loves Pride and Prejudice and I thought this would be a funny gift, and it is! 
It tells Jane Austen's classic story Pride and Prejudice through Guinea Pigs! Of course, it is a very short book so we never "see" Mary, Kitty, Mr. Bennet or others, but it definetly has some halarious photos! My favorites are pages, 11, 15, 33 [!], 41, 49.
This would be the perfect gift for any Pride and Prejudice lover, but they might think it is a little silly.
All Characters and Words are from Jane Austen's origanal book Pride and Prejudice.

I'm sorry this isn't much of a review, but I wanted to do something to do with Jane Austen


It is a very fun quiz!

Oh, and about the header, it's the first time I've ever tried a header, and those are two movies I hope to review in the Christmas season!

Thank you so much for reading!

MovieCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, or not to comment. That is the question. What ever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. I am not very good at reviews yet, so advice is welcome! I love comments on old posts!!
Check back, I always reply.