"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Friday, December 16, 2016

Book Review: A Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice

Hello!
So it turns out that today would have been Jane Austen's 241st birthday and to celebrate it (sort of) I knew I had to do a post on it, and the only thing I could come up with was this. No I didn't come up with it, it is a real thing, but I'm not doing one of her classic novels or a movie on it, I'm doing this. Enjoy!

A Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice:

By Jane Austen
Abridgement by Alex Goodwin
Photography by Belmondo
Illustrations on pages viii, 26, 36, by Tess Gammell

I gave this to my older sister last Christmas because she loves Pride and Prejudice and I thought this would be a funny gift, and it is! 
It tells Jane Austen's classic story Pride and Prejudice through Guinea Pigs! Of course, it is a very short book so we never "see" Mary, Kitty, Mr. Bennet or others, but it definetly has some halarious photos! My favorites are pages, 11, 15, 33 [!], 41, 49.
This would be the perfect gift for any Pride and Prejudice lover, but they might think it is a little silly.
All Characters and Words are from Jane Austen's origanal book Pride and Prejudice.

I'm sorry this isn't much of a review, but I wanted to do something to do with Jane Austen


It is a very fun quiz!

Oh, and about the header, it's the first time I've ever tried a header, and those are two movies I hope to review in the Christmas season!

Thank you so much for reading!

MovieCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles