"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Sunday, December 2, 2018

The 10 Day Movie Challenge - Day 4

Once again, hello all!

I know, two posts in one day? Sorry, that's why this one is so late at night.

The 10 Day Movie Challenge: first seen at: Hamlette's blog, Jessica's blog, and DKoren's blog. Go see what their picks were!

The 10 Day Movie Challenge!:
How to do it: Choose an image from a film that has impacted me in some way and post it without a single explanation. 10 days, 10 movies, 10 pictures, no explanations!

Day 4:

MovieCritic

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I love Sense and Sensibility!!! Particularly that version of it. I'm so much like Elinor, it's not even funny....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the movie that got me hooked on Jane Austen! Whenever I take quizzes it says that I'm Elinor, too! :D

      Delete
  2. I think my sisters have seen this movie. -June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to watch it with my sisters, because it is about sisters! So your sisters probably have seen it.

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles