"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Thursday, November 29, 2018

The 10 Day Movie Challenge - Day 1

Hello!
I was catching up on reading blogs and found this challenge on three different blogs: Hamlette's, Jessica's, and DKoren's. Go see what their picks were! I then decided to do it as well!

The 10 Day Movie Challenge!:
How to do it: Choose an image from a film that has impacted me in some way and post it without a single explanation. 10 days, 10 movies, 10 pictures, no explanations!

Day 1:

MovieCritic

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I love Singing in the Rain! This part was so adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most famous scene is in the rain, but this scene miiiight be my favorite. <3

      Delete
  2. Love this part of the movie!!!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles