"Let's go to the movies! Let's go see the stars!" - Annie (1982)
I'm sorry that some of my pictures are not working, I am doing my best to fix that as soon as possible!

Monday, June 12, 2017

Most Often Used Quote Game

Hello Everyone!
It is about time for a game, am I right?
 

My family uses quotes everyday. But, this game is these are quotes that in a day you will most likely hear one or more of these! We don't say all of these because we mean them, but we try our best to sound like whoever is saying them.
How it works:
You guess which movie these quotes are from.
10 point for every correct answer.
Bonus point for correct actor(s) or character(s) who say it.
Also, I am doing these from memory so I'm sorry if some of them are not the exact wording.
Have fun guessing!

1. "Wow! I tell you what, wow!"

2. 
Person 1: "I just fell!"
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I'm okay, but still."
Person 2: "..."
Person 1: "I still don't know what we are talking about."

3. "Ouch! Now that hurt! Mamma, Mamma!" (Her voice is super cute!)

4. "I see you're drinking 2%, is that because you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not, you could be drinking whole if you wanted too." (The way he says it is just so funny.)

5. "Oh, pook."

6. "Talk, talk, talking, closure."

7. "I WANT HAM!"

8.
Person 1: "¿Comprende?"
Person 2: "Yeah, I comprende."
Person 1: "No, no, no. It's comprendo: you comprende, I comprendo."

9. "Now that's funny, that's real funny."

10. "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Alright! Good luck!
No, this is not a clue.

MovieCritic

2 comments:

  1. Awsome idea for a post! I know, we use a lot of quotes around my house too!
    Okay, here goes!

    1. Bartok from "Anistasia"

    2. Corky from "Nancy Drew" (2007)

    3. Liz English as Marie from "The Aristocats" (1970)

    4. John Herder as Napoleon Dynamite from "Napoleon Dynamite" (2004)

    5. Beatrice Lillie as Mrs. Meers from "Thoroughly Modern Milly" (1967)

    6. Gabby from "Chicken Little"

    7. Ponyo from Studio Gibli's "Ponyo" (2008)

    8. Rupert Everett as Dr. Claw and Matthew Brodrick as Inspector Gadget from "Inspector Gadget" (1999)

    9. the Danby son from "Support Your Local Sherriff" (1969)

    10. Mandy Patinkin as Inigo Montoya from "The Princess Bride"

    Thanks for doing this awsome post, can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

To comment, or not to comment. That is the question. What ever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. I am not very good at reviews yet, so advice is welcome! I love comments on old posts!! Also, I always reply.