"'...I didn't cause a scene. I don't know why the usher asked us to leave.'
'Gordon said it was because you started talking very loudly in the middle of the movie, saying it wasn't at all like the originaly book...Gordon is still mad because he didn't get to see how the film ended.'
'He didn't need to see the end. I told him how the book ended and it was so much better than the movie. They even changed the hero's motavation. Can you imagine? That movie was such a travesty that I couldn't help getting upset.'" ~ Wonderland Creek - by Lynn Austen
I'm sorry that some of my pictures are not working, I am doing my best to fix that as soon as possible!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Adventure of Reading Challenge!

Hello!
I am going to participate in Heidi's Adventure of Reading Challenge! It will be very fun! Go check out the rules HERE! I am going to try the Wrangler level, we will see how it goes!


Wrangler: 10-12 books
Dave at Night - by Gail Carson Levine
 


Esperanza Rising - by Pam Munoz Ryan
 

Frankenstein - by Mary Shelley
 

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
 

The Headless Cupid - by Zilpha Keatly Snider
 

The Jungle Book - by Rudyard Kipling
 

Liesl and Po - by Lauren Oliver
 

Orange & Green - by G.A. Henty
 

Pegasus - by Robin McKinley
 

Summer of the Monkeys - by Wilson Rawls
 

Wonderland Creek - by Lynn Austin

Well, there is my list! I hope to read all of these by the end of the year!
Thank you so much for hosting this Heidi!

MovieCritic

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you aboard! Have you read Guernsey before? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! Nope! All of these will be my first time!

      Delete
    2. So cool! I really like The Jungle Book too.

      Delete
    3. I started it once, but I couldn't get through it, so we will see how it goes this time!

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment. That is the question. What ever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. I am not very good at reviews yet, so advice is welcome! I love comments on old posts!!
Check back, I always reply.