"'...I didn't cause a scene. I don't know why the usher asked us to leave.'
'Gordon said it was because you started talking very loudly in the middle of the movie, saying it wasn't at all like the originaly book...Gordon is still mad because he didn't get to see how the film ended.'
'He didn't need to see the end. I told him how the book ended and it was so much better than the movie. They even changed the hero's motavation. Can you imagine? That movie was such a travesty that I couldn't help getting upset.'" ~ Wonderland Creek - by Lynn Austen
I'm sorry that some of my pictures are not working, I am doing my best to fix that as soon as possible!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Presenting... My Charles Dickens Book

Hello!
I am here today to start something I am (hopefully) going to do each month! It will be where I show some sort of movie or book collection that I own, a series, a big book of several different novels/stories. I know right now it is kind of confusing, but I think it will work. Enjoy!

My Charles Dickens Book:

For Christmas 2015, by dad gave me this, a collection of five of Charles Dickens novels; Oliver Twist, A Tale of Two Cities, David Copperfield, A Christmas Carol, and Great Expectations.

This is how big it is. This is a standard size pencil.
I told him that I would read the whole thing by next Christmas. And I did! I still have to write a review on all these (they are sitting in my drafts) but when I do I will put the links here:

Oliver Twist

A Tale of Two Cities

David Copperfield

A Christmas Carol

Great Expectations

In a weird way I am very protective of this book. I had a dream about it getting destroyed.

I hope you all enjoy this little "series" I am starting!

MovieCritic

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome book! I really need to read all of those. And I think this is a good idea for a series. Looking forward to the next one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really, really, great! Thank you! I have quite a few ideas in mind.

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment. That is the question. What ever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. I am not very good at reviews yet, so advice is welcome! I love comments on old posts!!
Check back, I always reply.